Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Rumah dah siap..kereta bila pulak?

These past 2 weeks have been rather up and down experience. The house that my wife (she's the one with the money) bought finally siap, surprisingly CF also dah dapat. The only thing is the developer asked us to pay interest amounting to RM4k plus. Being the person i am (i dont like paying for things which i know i'm not supposed to pay), i found out its for the interest due to the late disbursement by the bank to the developer.

After making some phone calls and some "internal" arguing the developer asked us to write an "appeal" letter. I dont know why we need to " appeal" since it wasnt us who made the late payments, but being the nice person I am a copy of this "appeal" was also faxed to the bank,lawyer and Ong Ka Tings kementrian for that added effect. I'm not quite sure when I'm going to move into the new place, but most probably after I come back from Japan which will be in the middle of May. My wife has been "spoon feeding" me with all these brochures and catalouges of kitchen cabinets and all related matters. I prefer not to commit to anything, "padah dikemudian hari".

Called up Honda just now, asking about the status of my car. "Gear box baru ok, tapi gear can only go sampai 5 jer". "So mana lagi 2 gear?" I asked. Their answer..."still checking cik, anything kita call" I hope i can get my car by this Friday...starting to "miss" it

No comments: