Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Back to the old routine

I'm back from my trip. All business and just one day for my self. Reached Narita in the morning and straight headed to the office. The Japanese are a bunch of workaholics is all i can say. I've never sat through a meeting for 5 hours straight. I didn't even get a chance to go the the little boys room. Night time was entertainment time, and they really do know how to entertain. Anyway they still couldn't grasp the reason why we muslim's cant eat pork..it seems they just love to the damn thing. for 3 days all i ate was just sushi..sushi and more sushi. Dont get me wrong i love sushi, but too much of it made my taste buds feel kind of different.




On Friday, after lunch (sorry no Friday prayers), one of the managers kind of felt sorry for me and offered to show me some tourist attractions. Since he had only 2 and a half hours plus i was quite "blur" on where to go, I told him to take me anywhere just so i can buy some souvenirs so i can take home. So he took me to this place called Asakusa Temple in Tokyo, the place was full of tourist. Back home, I dealt a lot with this particular manager. since he didn't get the chance to get me a gift, he asked me to choose anything but more than 3,000 Yen?? Being the nice person I am , i declined but eventually gave in. At least jimat sikit duit.

Saturday was all to myself.......so many things but yet so little time






No comments: