Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Nothing...

No updating pasal:-

1. I forgot where i put my digi cam, so no pics. Picture quality of my V3X not up to par

2. Busy with work, presentation blah..blah..blah

3. Busy hitting those golf balls, doubt my handicap will improve that much

4. Busy layan anak..at her age kena spend that extra time

5. My damn laptop resolution, sharpness of the picture...man i dont know whats wrong with it makes me not in the mood to update it. Have to get the damn laptop sorted out


-Later-

2 comments:

Izhal said...

you're a damn golfer??? watch out for those lighting blots man...

Acob said...

iz...play golf for business only,takde lah kemaruk main 24/7.it seams that business deals are done at the golf course, i prefer to do it at the nearby warung jer.Kalau nak tgk real kaki hayun kayu golf si Hammad ngan Haizal tu