Thursday, August 31, 2006

Selamat Hari Merdeka

Sorry…its just going to be a quite empty entry. Tak boleh & tak pandai nak menggambarkan perasaan of being free and independent, cuma banyak bersyukur. Like for every Merdeka, I will spend it with my parents, its time to reflect and enjoy each others company. Kalau tak merdeka , I guess I wont be where i am right now. My parents wont be where they are right now. Syukur that me and my family live in a country which is truly blessed.

For me I’m grateful that my daughter lives in a free and democratic country where there are no wars, famine and what ever else bad is going through the rest of the world.

The future, my future



Selamat Hari Merdeka ke 49, Kerana mu Malaysia

1 comment:

Izhal said...

keh keh keh... merdeka ke??? US dah tak merdeka beb... sian depa...