Monday, January 08, 2007

Time to move on

I had a a lot of resentment when I left the old company. I was frustrated, disillusioned and basically lost hope in everything especially with the management. Besides than trying to achieve something) that is merapu, the whole management was acting like watching your daily dose of "samarinda" and "drama minggu ini". So before I left, I kind of promised myself that if they didn't
achieve their target, the management would get a personal email from me. I just wanted to remind them about their promises. Some promised to resign if they didnt achieve it, but i doubt that since their still employed there. I guess they gave the same old lame excuse and the story goes on and on.

I guess its time for me to move on, what's said has already been done. Theres nothing more to prove. Lets work towards the future.



Adios

No comments: