Thursday, February 22, 2007

Did I? or Didn't I?

I knew someone would call me 'bout that score of 42. Anyway I see golf as a game of luck plus skill (for someone like me have to practice hard...dulu je lah).

How i got that score that day was just pure luck plus i knew the course since i used to play it almost every week. Its a tough course, its a walking course. Theres no luxury of sitting in a buggy. I can say it builds your endurance. First time i went there, I only played 9 holes cause of the heat and carrying my golf bag, they ran out of trolly's. Lost 6 balls and carded a score of almost 90. I wont complain cause thats where i first learned how to play. My second trip was on the 2nd week, lost almost 20 balls my score didn't change, but i was able to finish all 18 holes. I would be there almost every week, playing with a bunch of people i didn't know. getting tips here and there, some were good, some were bad. through all of that got to know a bunch of good friends.




Swing when you're winning

I guess the people i played with that day, were either having a bad day or they decided to me "peluang" since they usually "wallap" me everyweek.Thanks Capt Nasir and Tuan Anwar, hope this "continues" . Plus i think the cleveland wedge and the callaway 5 wood played a role too..eheheh. So to you people out there, kalau nak rasa main course yg very memenatkan then head on out to ILSAS Golf Course in Uniten, either you're gonna love it or your gonna hate it. Usually its the later. To StevieG, just because i carded a 42 dont think i already "terrer" i screwed badly during the 2nd nine.



Weapon of mass destruction 1




Weapon of mass destruction 2


Who's teeing off after this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my best score was 43...at bukit utama. hammad kata ko pukul driver 250m kat danau on last outing? tiger in the making??

Acob said...

like i said, pure luck.doubt i could produce the same result again. Yep i hit 250m, funny thing i cant produce those kind of swings when i use my own driver. It only happens when i use the expensive ones. On that day i used the Maruman driver. Still prefer taylor made. Btw i can hit 190m just using wood 5 (3 in 5 times je lah)ahahah