Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Time to find out

To those who read my blog, i did mention about internet investment "scams". Got a call from my ex staff, asking me bout whether i made enough money or not. For me it was kind of funny, there were times when you were kind of short especially like right now. The house dah siap, just waiting for the CF, and i have tons of stuff to buy. Anyway, i wasnt that desperate. I told my friend, thanks and that was the end of our conversation.

The next day, my old secretary called me up asking about the same thing. Similar concept but under a different name. Said her husband joined and has been reaping the rewards. Like I said, its quite hard for me to believe such things, call me old fashion but i still believe in hard work.

To cut a long story short, during this Chinese New Year Holidays. An old school buddy/golfing buddy confessed that he also is participating in a similar scheme. It kind of made me laugh, when thinking back this is the same friend who "mati-mati" said he would rather put his money in ASB. Dude, I know you're gonna read this, but dont worry I'm joining the band wagon, but i'm joining for the sake of couriosity. Maybe after 100 days, I'll dump it into your scheme.

Since playing golf, i would spend most of my days off playing. Funny thing with golf is you can hit the longest drive and hit those irons flawlessly on the driving range. But everything goes downhill on the course. Like today, i carded a 42 on the 1st nine , but everything hancur when i played the 2nd nine. I even malu to declare my score today. On the way back, analysed what went wrong, refered back to those golf magazines guess i have to head back to the range.




Will i be rich in 100 days?



No comments: