Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Battery fully charged

Just came back from 2 days of holiday. I'm the type that doesn't like to take holidays, but I've been working my butt of for these past few months and i bloody well deserve this break.

So what did i do for these 2 days? simple "Golf", pure bliss and uninterrupted time on the golf course. Well the 1st day I had to play with a client of mine, and didn't quite enjoy it cause:

1. Very slow player, i do mean really slow. we were like 6 hours on the course and tak habis-habis
main. To finish 18 holes in 6 hours is considered really bad. I was cursing my self , I didn't know
he was this bad. I'm not saying I'm good but come one to finish 18 holes in 6 hours?????

2. The weather was toooooo hot, i felt the sun's ray burning through my cap. Damn it!!!

The second day was more like it, pure ultimate bliss...played with my regular golfing buddies. Didn't do quite bad except for the 1st and 2nd hole, I did a "double par" for those 2 holes. The rest were double and triple bogeys and 1 birdie (whoppeee).

Back to reality, yesterday the aircond in my car felt a little warm, was it the hot weather? or just a case of needing to refill the gas aircond in the car? Unfortunately it was neither both, the damn compressor stopped functioning, so when i drive its gonna be cold 1 minit and hot another minit (just like our weather). Anyway went to the local kedai "pomen cina" near the house they said its gonna cost me between RM900 to RM2000, to repair tapi kan.......it doesnt guarantee it'll solve your problem (bloody hell). The mechanic "thinks" its the compressor, it might be something else. What the fcuk man!!!. I'm not quite sure I'm gonna fork out my money for something even the fcuking mechanic isn't sure of, I might as well get myself a set of brand new clubs.

Found out that the "abang-abang" who sell nasik lemak (bloody good) near my house are working in UEM. So it was kind of "nice" to catch up on the going on of the company. It seems things haven't changed much (since they still have to do some side income). The best part is they play golf. Yahooooooooo

No comments: