Friday, March 30, 2007

What a day

2 am...woke up with a tightness in my stomach. Went to the toilet and felt like throwing up. Shrug it off, maybe indigestion.

4am...Lost count of how many times i went to the loo, had to be diarrhea judging from my waste and the times i had to wake up from bed.

430am...1st hand view of what i ate during dinner. the whole toilet was splattered with my puke. The wife come running cause the sound of me throwing up was kind of creepy. Spent the next few hours sleeping next to the toilet.

830am...wife woke me up. "Its time" she said. Time for what? My stomach and ass felt so sore. We drove to the clinic.

9am...reached the clinic, Doctor took a good look at me and said "kena cucuk ni". Do what you have to do just take a way the pain. After the jab felt like a million bucks, no make it a few thousand. Doctor gave the usual prep talk about the food you can take and the do's and dont's.

11am...reached home, after having breakfast.too tired and dehydrated to do anything. decided to hit the sack.

Intermission.......

430pm...woke up with a headache and felt so hungry.

530pm...time to pick up my daughter. half way towards my destination "check engine" light was blinking and my car seem to have no acceleration. stopped the car at the curb. Immediately called Honda. Their opinion is that there maybe a problem with the engine or maybe something minor. anyway it has to be checked since Saturday is a holiday i have to send it on Monday.

Still needed a car to pick up my daughter, nasib baik ada member who lives on the same block.
At the end of the day, my mind was doing the maths...i'll be broke by the 1st week of April..hmmmm

No comments: