Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What laahhhh!!!

I'm the type of person who buys a car and doesnt even bother taking caring of it. I've had the car for 4 years now and has been a "humble" servant during this period. Anyway I've been having a few "mishaps" with my trustee steed.

1. The gear box problem, had to a car for 2 weeks. Nasib baik my wife's staff was willing to rent one. Guess good increment for the bloke. Thanks to Stevie G for picking me up for golf during that period. Had to fork out almost 6k, couldnt afford a brand new one would have set me back by the 27k. Might as well get myself a new car.

2. On the day I had to fly off to Japan, car skidded and hit the curb of the road. Real axle gave way and set me of my 3k. Good thing by the time i cam back the car was ready to drive.

There you have it within the space of 1 month and 30 days i managed to "loose" almost 10k. I remember the service advisor telling me that some people may have just put the car on sale. The only reason I'm not doing it is cause its such an economical car, even more economical than the kancil plus with the cost of moving house its just not part of the budget.

I dont wash the car very often usually every 3 months, so last sunday after a round of gold i decided to get it washed. Imagine the junk i find..there should be a hazardous material sign in my car...theres old socks, biscuits, golf balls, a putter, candy and a bunch of other stuff. I sometimes dont understand myself, the company pays someone to wash my car but i'm still to darn lazy to put the car in the car wash bay...what laaaahhhhh!!!!!

No comments: