Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Jom sembang telor


What is sembang telor? Well some people call it sembang kosong or sembang takde tujuan Anyway a lot of things happened these past few days. Well lets see…Siti finally announced she’s gonna marry this dude by the name of Datuk K. He must be one lucky dude, since he’s gonna marry the number one googled person in Malaysia. I guess rich, old and used married dudes get the chance to marry chicks like Siti. With all that money she has don’t tell me you cant find a bujang fellow?

Finally the management took some action based on the exit interview that I submitted masa nak berenti kerja the other day, I guess there were some changes. The MKB dah kurang datang office to see his girlfriend. I got to know that the COO of the company called these 3 “clown” and basically inquired them on what I wrote in exit interview. I don’t know whether they denied it or admitted to all those allegations but it did rock the boat. My old boss called me up but I told him I was too busy to talk to him. Lagipun what is there to talk about, and he doesn’t have to worry I didn’t mention anything about his affair with one of the staff. I just mentioned that they siphoned a few thousand dollars to buy laptops that they don’t even utilize, acting unprofessional, causing low morale resulting in good people leaving the company plus a few other things. I’m not a bad person but I guess when people treat me bad they have to better watch out. Lagipun kita semua kan carik makan. What right do you have to screw someone else. I guess its good that your uncle is the CEO of the group, I guess if someone else wrote that exit interview nothing much would have been done.

Until next time be nice to your co-workers you never know who they maybe related to.

Peraduan mencarik the infamous MKB. I’ll give you a hint he is the bald one top left corner. Crazy bastard innit?

-its good to do some work for a change-



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bokay kaki repot!!!

Anonymous said...

aku repot sapa yang jahat jer.mamat ni memang jahat so kena repot ler

Anonymous said...

Bokay,

Asal aku buka blog kau ni asyik sembang telor je...bila mau update?

Izhal said...

wa cayalu yaacob... mampos kronism... lets YM later this week and you can tell me all about it... kita sembang telor la...

Acob said...

jap ler ajip gua mau update..lately ni agak sibuk skit nanti gua kasik update wokeh