Friday, July 07, 2006

1 Week has passed

Well, 1 week dah berlalu since i started work at the new place.

There wont be any pics since i was too "busy" getting acquanted with the new place.These past 5 days ni, schedule penuh jumpa org. Meeting new faces and renewing old ties. My new job requires me to deal alot with the port, so it was nice meeting the old gang in Westport and Northport. Dapat gak ler bau laut and the smell of vessel fuel.Sungguh menyegarkan. Thought of taking a few pics but was to teruja catching up with old mates.
I'll be dealing a lot with Proton and Perodua, since we handle all export shipments to Australia and Europe so it was quite interesting learning a few new things or too.
I've got tons of things to talk write about. For now my priority is to clear up all those emails in my hotmail. Julia sorry, baru skang ni dapat baca all those emails that you sent me. I guess PLUS Engineers really have a lot of free time on their hands.
-?????-

No comments: