Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Confirm?

already packed my stuff, tgk kat luar hujan plak..raining cats and dogs.
to kill the time, might as well i write something.
Okaylah, today the HR people gave me my conformation letter.pejam celik dah 6 bulan saya keja kat tempat ni. Total years working 6 years plus.
Sepanjang 6 tahun saya kerja, dah bermacam-macam company yang saya dah gain experience from.Paling lama is 3 years plus paling pendek 3 months jer.
I have always wondered why people change jobs.I remember a statement that our Timbalan PM said in the papers "dont jump jobs", thats wahat he roughly said lah.
There is some truth in in, but frankly i dont live my life that way. I dont know bout you guys,but I'm in it for the money.Sometimes the junior guys would come up to me and ask me,whether its okay for them to jump jobs. I always ask, are they in it for the money or the experience. For me both are important,but whats the point if your paid peanuts to work.If your car get repossesed is the company going to pay for it?If you're family member needs that extra cash for that raining day is the company going to pay for it?. For me think about your self before you think of others. Since I have my own family, pay comes into mind. I cant support my family by earning a measily income.Now is the everything under the sun cost something. My view is that we all live in trouble times.RM50 gets you nowhere.
The confirmation letter states that i have to give 2 months notice is i wish to leave. thats a long time. I cant say whether i'm happy or not where i am, but work has been quite a drag lately. The only good thing is that they dont bother me that much so i've got a lot of time on my hands. I dont know what the future hold for me, plans are already there. whether they materialise or not thats another question.
The various companies that i have had the previlage of working for.
-Still Hujan?-

No comments: