Monday, April 10, 2006

To go or not to go?Is that a question?

Its still Monday and still not much activity in the office.Half of the office is on leave. Dont know why I didn't apply for leave the other day. I have to admit i'm not really a model worker but i do get my job done on time.
My other half is on leave today,said she wants to get her hair done in the city. Means that my Yasmin is being taken care of by the good people in the nursery. Doubt she like its. Anyway, I'm not quite sure if i want to stay long in the office. Threw the idea of watching a movie with the other half, provided of course if the there is a window of "opportunity". In any office culture, politics plays an important role. You can either be the ideal worker or you can be the opposite. I prefer to be in the middle, it works nicely for me. Dont want to be too outstanding and they you'll end up being the jack of all trades. But if youre too incompetent, they might just show you the door. So its very important to be in the middle, its worked for me for the past 8 years.
Now if only that window of "opportunity" would open.
-confused whether to go or not-

No comments: