Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hari ini hari Rabu,semalam hari Selasa besok hari Khamis

Yesterday was a holiday,took the family out to Ikea. Personally I would rather spend it at home.Why?cause i'm the type who doesn't go on leave so any holiday that comes along I rather spend it at home.My other half who might read this may not agree. She would pujuk me and as me to take her and Yasmin out.Destination anywhere can.So I told her my not go to Ikea,why Ikea?personally i really dont know.Maybe cause the house looked so "dull" and needed some sort of face lift.
So we woke up round 7am, and only left the house at 9am. 2hrs were spent on taking pics of Yasmin and preparing her stuff.

View from my crib

Trips to the mall have to be properly planned. I hate it when i cant find parking and i hate to search for parking.If i know that particular place doesn't have adequate parking i'm not gonna go there, just dont want to go through the hassle.
We reached Ikea at 10am, went to the basement parking at P2. Noticed that there were still a lot of empty parking space. What do u expect the place opens at 10, but boy was i wrong. Went up to Ikea and found a hundred or thousands of other Homo Sapiens inside the store. made me wonder, they all takde kerja ke? I mean you must have waited infront of the store, come on lah, most of these people dont even buy stuff in Ikea. they just have a little look and see, take a few pencils (for you to jot down stuff u want to buy) and free catalouges. I guess its a prestige thing when youre seen in Ikea.
Anyway bought a ton of stuff, for me to assemble off course. The good thing bout Ikea is that even Yasmin can assemble their products.

One of the many Ikea products in my apartment

Had a craving for Burger King, so off we headed to One Utama. I dont know why people go here. For me all malls are the same, they sell almost the same thing and sell the same brand.

Ive been to One Utama eversince they opened whey in the 90's. That time they only had 1 wing.Reason i love to go there cause it has a TGV (Tanjong Golden Village) and next to it they had this cool comic shop where i used to buy my comics. For me one utama was considered the hip place to be. Used to hang out there every Thursday, cause thats when the new movies are shown. Those days parking was still hell, but the longest wait would be like 5-10minutes. Parking got from bad to worse after a couple of years, guess thats why they decided to build the new wing. When finding parking became a drag, i stopped going to one Utama cause it just killed my mood.

Yesterdays visit still didnt change my perception of One Utama maybe cause of the holidays, parking was still bad. They directed us to an open parking space, had to walk a few hundred metres underneath the hot sun and to discover Burger King fully packed. Tension nya!!!! All this to enjoy a whopper meal. What the heck man, i'm not giving up my cravings for something like this. Since I parked the car really far from the mall, i ended up lapar balik.

After enduring all that we all headed back home, and yours trully was given the task of putting up the new shelf and hanging up the new curtains.

Hows that to top off your holiday.

Apa rancangan hari minggu anda?

No comments: