Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tidak suka diperintah

Yesterday, kena "balun" dengan my senior manager. From day 1, i cant see eye to eye with this person. Actually dah start even before i masuk tempat ni lagi. I really tak paham kenapa dia tak suka i ni. Anyway i came back from lunch agak lewat skit, pasal meet up ngan my other business partners. On the way back to the office, 1 of the staff called saying that this senior manager is looking for me. Kat opis we all panggil dia MKB (mat kepala butoh) pasal kepala dia botak and rupa macam butoh,and realiti memang macam ass hole pun. Back to the story, i reached the office terus pi bilik dia and then the drama swasta start.
Dia ni bising pasal last saturday, ada meeting regarding a project that i'm handling. Yang kelakarnya is i tak tau pun ada meeting. So this MKB ni sms me on a Saturday morning inquiring kenapa i takde kat situ. I reply that its an off day and i'm in JB rite now, which was actually a lie. In reality i dont like to be disturbed during my off days. So there i was in his office being lectured about ownership bla...bla...bla. The funny thing is all the time dia duk membebel, i duk sengeh jer and fidling with my phone. Frankly speaking i dont give a rats ass what he is blabing about. Dia ni just nak flex his muscle, nak prove that he is the boss. Ini lah dia typical melayu, give him education and power and he thinks he owns the god damn world.
I suka bila tgk melayu naik but when i see things like this better diaorg duk kampung noreh lagi elok. This MKB fellow is like so many other malays yang duk keja kat one company for so many years and tak reti nak belah. I boleh bet, if you campak diaorg kat luar takleh hidup punya. These people tak compete ngan bangsa lain, they are never tried or tested. Diaorg ni duk kena protect ngan bangsa sendiri. I bersyukur pasal i dah keja ngan all type of races, and frankly speaking duk keja ngan melayu satu hapah benda i tak belajar. Everything is slow, depan cakap lain belakang sembang lain.Its hard for me to imagine how melayu buleh nak berjaya kalau ada this type of attitude.I ingat kalau kita duk negara jiran kita yang ada singa tu, sure tak leh nak survive punya but the thing is kita ni tak nak bersyukur. Tau nak flex muscle and belagak.
-will never be owned-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

frankly ar.. i think you are the one who have the attitude problem. whats wrong working on saturday? just think it as a leisure whether at the office or meeting room in hotel. haiya.. you melayu so manja one la..