Sunday, August 20, 2006

Apa saya buat hari Sabtu



Pada hari sabtu, isteri saya ajak saya pi Midvalley Convention Centre. Kat situ ada Winnie the Pooh punya convention. Since my daughter minat giler Winnie the Pooh, so kena lah bawak dia pegi tgk. So sampai sana, the whole place was full of budak-budak kecik plus the school holidays baru start. My wife ajak my sister and dia bawak her kids. As usual I had to tag along, kalau tak memang kena leter the whole ride home.



Permainan budak-budak




Beg,kasut,baju..u name it they have it



Happy shoppers

After all the fun and the kids got to buy their stuff, we all headed to Chilli's for lunch. Its been quite sometimes since me and my sisters got to hang out. Usually the gang tak lengkap, either one would be out of the country or would be busy with work. So today consider special cause our spouses were there to join in the fun.



Before makan melukis dulu



Makan time!!




How was you're day?

4 comments:

Izhal said...

my day??? my day is always a thursday ;)

ps-winnie the pooh pun ada convention kaaa??? thats a kicker!!!

Acob said...

iz...thursday? not everyday?
yep..nowadays,even the power puff girls ada convention

Izhal said...

aku suka thrusdays la bokay... dunno why... just found out my wife was born on a thrusday...

Acob said...

iz..thursday is good day, i prefer fridays.