Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Do we really want to know?


Is that so?

Please understand that i have nothing against Cik Siti but its just getting too much. Ever since Malaysia’s self proclaimed Diva announced that she was gonna marry this very rich duda dude. You can at least get one story about her in the papers, ie who’s gonna design the wedding dress to where they are going to spend their honeymoon.

Is it that important?


Frankly speaking I don’t care much about who she marries, the thing that pisses me off is that more important news are being sidelined because of her. Take for example, the day she announced her wedding people in Lebanon were getting their ass kicked. Guess who got front page coverage?



Do i care?

I guess its not just me who’s getting sick and tired of this whole fiasco. Come on lah Siti & Dato K, just get it over with and at least I can read some real news for a change.


Other important things than Siti

Peace?

Future?

Something to be proud of...




Got any news?

3 comments:

juwaidah said...

Acob.. jangan marah-marah.. nanti kena jual.. :)

Acob said...

tak marah ju..geram jer :)
tapi kan..sapa nak beli I?
I'm considered used product

juwaidah said...

Datuk K pun used product gak kan? Ada pulak yang nak beli.. hehehe..