Friday, June 23, 2006

7 days and counting

1 more week to go before I leave the office for good. Preparing the stuff for me to hand over, Not much actually cause every assignment or proposal paper has been “taken” over by the MKB. In a way quite glad the leave but at the same time sedih sikit cause I’ll be leaving colleagues who I have gotten quite close to. Anyway like the HR Manager said, “its normal, people come and go” Situation at the office cam tu jugak, no one has the mood to do anything. I guess they can senseSomething just aint right cause key people are leaving.

Eventhough I haven’t officially joined the new company, they have invited me to hang out at the office and all. At least tak ler kekok bila join karang. Which for me is a good thing, the phase of getting to know your new colleagues wont be such a “harrowing” experience. So far the new people are okay, there’s still a barrier. Guess they don’t want to get to “close” to the new boss.

So whats in store for me at the new place. Basically I’ll be overseeing the whole operations and handling Development (like R&D lah). They wanted someone who has handled RORO (Roll on/Roll Off) operations. Since I have experience handled the thing and developed the Ports RORO system, they think I’m the best person to run the whole thing.

So apa itu RORO? RORO stands for Roll on and Roll Off, basically they are ships that carry wheeled cargo such as cars, trailers or anything that has wheels on them. If you want to put them in a container pun boleh but if you have many cars then the best way is via a RORO vessel. I will be handling the large new car-carriers which are known as Pure Car Carriers (PCC’s) and the Pure Car Truck Carriers (PCTS’s). The largest PCC that the company has is the the MV Cougar Ace. Cant wait to work on her.


Ferry bawak kerta



Kereta keluar dari kapal



Macamana nak susun kereta



MV Cougar Ace



"Showroom kereta"





-Tak sabar nak menghirup udara laut yang segar-

3 comments:

Izhal said...

eh dude aku nak bawak balik kete sebijik baik pakai roro ni ke??? ko boleh datang amik kete aku ke??? heheh...

Anonymous said...

BOKAY!!!!!

Acob said...

iz...kau nak bawak balik keta kebal pun boleh

Ajip...mana pantun kau?