Friday, June 16, 2006

"Epidemic" in the office and at home

Lately ni tido tak cukup, lebih-lebih lagi bila dah letak surat nak berenti. From 9pm to 5am the TV is mine. My wife memang dah paham dengan my perangai so without telling her she would watch the other TV in my study/office/gaming room. To catch up on sleep I would sleep during lunch time, 1-2 hours sleep is fine with me. Head back home after dinner take another short nap around 30minits can last me for the next 8 hours. Its not just me, the office is full of “zombies”. Men walking around the office with bags under their eyes. I guess no one is complaining since this “epidemic” only happens every 4 years. When I was working in the port, the management had to put TV’s in the cafeteria just to keep the workers happy if not productivity might be effected. At the end of the day everyone is happy.




Mereka yg tak cukup tido


Watched the England V Trinidad & Tobago match last nite. By the way they were playing I doubt they would win the Cup. It could just have ended in a draw. I wanted England to loose and I would love to see what the British Media would write the next morning. The British Media suka hype lebih. Bukan tak bagus, but sometimes they just over do it. I noticed that a lot of Malaysian’s support England but I guess cause kita dijajah by them and a lot of us are went to British Uni’s and we love to watch the EPL.

Penyokong

Jaringan



Mereka yg menang cabutan bertuah




There’s another “epidemic” going round the office. So far there are 4 people who will be leaving the company (including me). In the coming weeks more will follow. The funny thing is these people are not the clerks or executives. The Heads of Departments are all packing their bags. I guess they lost confidence in the top management. “Too much interference from the top” that’s what they say, “Unrealistic target” another one butted in, “The people on top not focused” someone said, “They appointed someone with no knowledge of the industry” another added. Frankly speaking I doubt the company can achieve that target and I don’t see the direction the company is going. One thing I learnt during my time here is “Office Politics 101” and I failed miserably. What do you expect from a nice guy like me?

No comments: