Monday, June 05, 2006

Nak ambik ke tidak?

This maybe my last month in the company.The Japanese Company has offered me the SCM job.Diaorg personally delivered the offer to me last Saturday.Quite surprised cause tak pernah org hantar offer letter personally,usually they ask you to ambik the offer or they post it to you.

After going through the offer with my wife, all I can say is if kalau tolak memang rugi. The pay and perks that I demanded were all in the offer letter.The only thing is they want me to report for duty on the 3rd of July.

There is a 90% chance that I may take the offer, mainly because of the pay and the traveling involved. Tapi saying plak nak tinggalkan my current job because the job is so “relaxed” since no one nak “kacau” but that’s the reality when you’re already in a “cold storage” department






-To take or not to take that is the question-

4 comments:

Izhal said...

opis ko lagi dekat ke acob? company jepun gaji lebat woo tapi increment slow and steady... tapi increase le... 90% chance amik? good for you since you're minds made up :)

Acob said...

distance more or less the same,thanks for the support.by today it should be 100% sure.theres no point in me staying anyway..skang ni pun dah duk dalam "peti ais"

Anonymous said...

amik jer.....

Acob said...

noni...i took it,start next month