Wednesday, June 14, 2006

still the same old thing

The first half of the day was spent out side of the office. To be precise spent half of the day in my new office. Every thing was in place, except for the laptop which they asked me to find. Discussed a lot of things with my new employer, seems like a nice guy and very receptive to new ideas. But looks can be deceiving, and I don’t want to memuji lebih takut hampa di kemudian hari.

So after spending like 2 hours discussing things, I decided to go to Sunway Pyramid to look for the lap top. Budget given was RM5k, for me that’s a lot. After looking high and low akhirnya jumpa jugak the lap top that interested me. Being the nice guy, I decided to go for a Compaq plus I bought one of those printers that has everything (scanner, printer etc). Total cost RM 4,100.00. Untungnya my employer, dapat pekerja yang pandai berjimat cermat

Anyway after having lunch at McDonalds terus head back to the office. Bila tengok my workstation terus rasa boring and malas. What do you expect from someone yang nak resign? I guess I’ll kill the time by reading other peoples blog.
-tak tau nak buat apa besok-

No comments: