Monday, May 22, 2006

Another Monday another brand new week

It’s a brand new day of a brand new week,sejak my streamyx went dead and the kelembapan of TM Net suruh repair the damn thing. I haven’t been able to be online like before.To venture into cyberland kena lah pegi Starbucks or any other place that provides free wireless service.
Izhal if you’re reading this,theres one near your future house.



So lets see what happened during the weekend…..

In the world of sports, Abg Henry finally signed a new 4 year contract.Kepada supporter Barcelona or whoever wanted to buy him,mintak maaf bebanyak but he just aint interested.

Contract dah sign..so wheres the Pepsi?

Menurut Abg Henry

"The game reassured me of one thing I wanted to know - how far I can go with that team,” kata Abg Henry lagi. “I know we lost but they showed me they are a team with heart and lots of quality. We can be so proud of what we did.”

“There were other things that made me stay — my family, London, the fans here and away from home, the press, everyone. All those little things help to make my mind up.

"I always refer to Arsenal as my home. I have been welcomed with open arms, the love I receive here - sometimes from non-Arsenal fans - is something I can't forget about."

So there you have it ladies and gents Thierry Henry will still wear the number 14 jersey next season.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus relegated to Serie B?

Nampak gayanya the old lady of Turin will be playing in Serie B.

The Luciano Moggi scandal has more twist and turns than the soap opera days of our lives. Moggi has had to resign at Juve and is facing charges ranging from intimidation to kidnapping and criminal conspiracy. Juventus meanwhile stand accused of sporting fraud, as beneficiaries of what police have dubbed the "Moggi System". This consists of assigning friendly referees for Juve games, finding unfriendly ones for their rivals, and making sure future opponents were "softened up" with judicious use of the red card. Forty-one people in total are being investigated, including senior officials at two other Serie A clubs, Lazio and Fiorentina, both of whose phone transcripts appear to show them "signing up" for the Moggi System. They and Juventus now stand a real chance of being relegated.



Shortlived celebration?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lagi-Lagi GLC

On a rather serious note, the company I’m working for is one of the 5 GLC companies not performing.Aisehhhh in the news lagi.Hate it when friends ask me “ehhh watched the news ahh,your company not performing…loss teruk gak ahh?” Aisehh friend I work there only, what to do if theres too many “smart” people running the company?

Finally....

Yasmin sakit gigi..or gusi or both.Her gigi geraham nak tumbuh kot.The ever concerned Mother telah bawak the in pain daughter to the clinic.The father decided to stay in the car cause he was wearing shorts only and segan to enter the clinic yang penuh ngan pompuan-pompuan.So terpaksa lah mendengar leteran from the mother all the way home

Babah..Hana cakit gigi

-Hope your weekend was as good as mine-

No comments: