Saturday, May 13, 2006

A tale of 2 mothers (Part 2)

My wife became a mother 2 years and 3 months ago. We have been married for the past 5 years.Our Yasmin has brought laughter and joy to our once boring lives.

I first met my wife during my university days.She was a junior of mine and just arrived in Newcastle.Her house was just near mine..tak sampai 5 minute.We occasionally would meet up on campus or in the IT lab.I never did take much notice about her because i had a girlfriend at that time and the thought never crossed my mind.

But as fate would have it,we did have a relationship from being friends and developed into something special.I left the UK in 1998,but she had to stay back cause she had to complete her final year of studies.Communication between us was purely by MIRC,calls were only made when i only had the cash.

She came back to Malaysia 1999 since it was the depression period,it was quite difficult to get a job.She managed to teach in a private college but things just didn't work out.We also got engaged that year and in 2001 we got married.

I owe her a lot,she has always been there for me both in bad and good times.Laut bergelora macam mana pun we have always been able to sail thru it.She is the fire while i am the water.We used to be the "panas" type.Both of us cant accept defeat,I guess when we get older we dont like confrontation so its me who likes to take the back seat on the majority of things.She was always there whenever i changed jobs..had arguments with the boss..and all the stuff married couples have.

She has been an excellent mother.Yasmin will and always be the priority.If i were in charge i guess Yasmin might be drinking coffee right now.I tend to think diapers and milk are trivial things thats where my wife comes in.I thank her for that.

So on this mothers day,i would like to wish my wife a happy mothers day.If it were not for you i dont know where i'll be rite now.Thank you for having the "kesabaran" all these years and i hope that kesabaran will last till the end of time.


Her World


Happy mothers day mama Yasmin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hepi Mother's day!