Thursday, May 04, 2006

Dicelakakan di pagi hari

My policy in life is that you have to be happy in what you do.Tak kisah ler apa pun buat benda mesti mau happy,baru worthwhile.If you want to go to the jamban pun have to be happy.Another thing is that if you start you're day kena "screw" then the whole day mesti fucked up punya.I'm making this statement pasal memang selalu terjadik kat saya,some people may not agree but thats the way things go.


Anyway,masa driving to work this morning i got an sms.Biasa lah kan semua org dapat sms,biasanya yang hantar sms ni 2 org jer either my wife atau my colleague tanya pukul berapa nak sampai cause we all nak pi breakfast.So this morning dapat sms from MKB,MKB?sapa MKB?that one have to refer to my previous post (tidak suka diperintah).Anyway dia tanya pukul berapa meeting with the consultant.Meeting apa jadahnya.Before balik semlm check email takde plak kata ada meeting.So utk mengelak dari kena bedilan roket i called the consultant,shit dapat voice message.Then tried to call dia punya assistant,dia pun tak tau wujudnya meeting tu.Man i know i'm gonna get screwed pagi ni.Tepat 830 si MKB called me,damn apa yang aku nak jawab ni?I told him that i didnt have a clue on any meeting,maybe meeting to just between the MD and the consultant, i explained to him.Bila MKB dgr my reply dia jawab "Tak tauuu ada meetiiiiiing?".Memang ler you stupid fuck,how should i know.For the past 6 months you treated me like an outcast,then you drop a blooding project on my doorstep and asking for miracles.Tapi takde decency to invite me for a meeting.Fuck you MKB!!!!!


5 minits after that i got hold of the consultant,sembang punya sembang got to find that the meeting is at 6pm. Ni lagi satu,apa jadahnya buat meeting lewat petang?6pm is time to go home or reach home.Dah lepak ngan anak bini kat rumah.Now i'm stuck in the bloody boardroom and trying to jump start our brains.
Lepas sembang ngan consultant,kena ler lapor balik kat MKB kan?so sebagai pencacai yang "setia" i pun call.Kali ni kena "sembur/screw..." the whole works man.He said i'm not serious lah...itulah...inilah...semua dia complain.In my head i imagine a big ass talking to me,pasal that is what he is a big ass hole.


Well there you have it,my day is screwed.No mood to do anything pasal lepas ni semua screwed.I had a lot of things planned for today.Nak settle this..that and macam-macam lagi.Then comes a long this kampung boy-who got educated-and thinks he own the fucking planet come along semuanya hancuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur.Fuck you MKB and Fuck your whole family.


To anyone who reads this,sorry for the bad language,its just that i get so pissed off when this fucker steps into the picture.Next entry will be rated "U" for tontonan umum.



Had a bad day?

1 comment:

Izhal said...

dude, nice blog... kalo aku jumpa MKB ni aku stsaykan dia je...